The Marie Curie Etape Caledonia
Sunday 21st May 2017 – Pitlochry, Scotland
A challenging 81 miles, the ride begins and concludes in Pitlochry, featuring steep climbs, rolling hills and forest-lined roads. Once you have set off from a buzzing Pitlochry and taken in the breath taking views of Loch Rannoch and Loch Tummel, your legs will be readily prepared for the steep climb of Schiehallion. You’ll then be rewarded with exhilerating views of the Scottish Highlands, which will inspire you as you glide through tree-lined closed roads.
Once you’ve crossed the finish line, make the most of the vibrant atmosphere of our new look Event Village, relax with friends and family and raise a glass to your latest or first cycling achievement. A host of activities are being going to be taking place throughout the course of the weekend, watch this space!
– Feed stations with water, hot drinks, snacks and energy products
– New and improved Event Village with food and drink, shopping and access to the latest deals from our sponsors
– Fundraising activities across the weekend in support of Marie Curie
– Complimentary bike mechanical services at the event
– Finisher medal (with the option of having it engraved)
– Chip timing
– Live tracking service
– Results texted to you upon your finish
– Sweep bus service
– Complimentary finisher certificate download